You are personally invited to join us for 3 days at The Urgency of Civility Conference in Alexandria, VA on May 22-24, 2023.
➢ Urgency of Civility convened in Alexandria, VA, in 2019 to begin deep and meaningful conversations around civility, and the lack thereof.
➢ In 2021, we gathered virtually to continue our community building and commitment to making the world a more civil place. We saw the need for civility more-so then, than in 2019.
➢ Now in 2023, we gather in person again to affirm our commitments, explore new ideas, and take our work to higher levels. Urgency of Civility has grown into an experience-based conference with participation from authors, keynote speakers, and community leaders.
Learn and network with industry professionals like:
– Lulu Garcia-Navarro, American journalist and an Opinion Audio podcast host for The New York Times
– John Genette and Jennifer Linde, Story Circles and co-founders of the Institute for Civil Dialogue
– Cordell Carter, II, Executive Director of the Socrates Program of the Aspen Institute
– Nolan Finley & Stephen Henderson, Great Lakes Civility Project
– Dr. Sheena Mason, The Theory of Racelessness
– And many more…
Save with Super Early Bird Registration!
Click Here to complete the registration form. It will only take a few minutes.
* Students – limited scholarships are available covering all but $25 of registration! Click ☞ here to apply via email.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with social media links, special group rate for hotel registration, and added benefits for all attendees.
Lastly, plan to join us on closing night (May 24th) for entertainment you won’t want to miss!!
Save Your Spot Today – before registration goes up.
We look forward to seeing you May 22 – 24, 2023
Urgency of Civility,
Russ Charvonia, President
Worldwide Civility Council, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization